Interior Designers Wolverhampton
Interior Designers Wolverhampton – The Complete Service
At Virgo Interiors, we aim to create unique and comfortable designs for our clients- After the consultation stage, we will then either work with you to find the right products that you request from our large range of samples or if you prefer us to come up with a range of themes for you to choose from and adapt them to suit your style; to achieve the final design. We also offer our clients a one to one in the showroom to match materials to existing items to complete the overall look and feel. We also work alongside Residential & Nursing Homes to Shops & Restaurants, Using the same process as we would with any of our clients.
- Complete design, measuring & estimating service
- On site consultations
- Friendly and professional advice
- Personal attention to your requirements
- Quality products, professionally fitted
- Wide choice of products & qualities
- Contract & domestic work undertaken
- Constant monitoring of work in progress
- Value for money
Areas of Expertise
- Residential & Nursing Homes
- Housing Associations
- Schools & Offices
- Shops, Restaurants, Hotels & Pubs
- Buy To Let
Virgo Interiors is based in Tettenhall Wood, 10 minutes from Wolverhampton city centre. Along with our partner company, Val Hever Blinds we are blind, curtains and window dressing specialists, whilst offering a complete interior design solution.
Here at Virgo Interiors, we are passionate about furniture and home accessories and exceeding our customers expectations for the spaces they give us to design. Whether they want a classic, timeless look, or something more contemporary and modern, our team can do it all. We can advise on upholstery and curtains, wall coverings and wallpaper, curtain poles and tracks.
Many of our customers read glossy magazines and dream of having a home or workspace just like the ones they read about. Fortunately, we do and love discussing options with our clients.
Book a consultation with us to visit you, or come and take a look at our wonderful showroom in Tettenhall. We have ample car parking outside, as well as public transportation into the city centre right outside our premises.
Don’t forget, we also supply a wide range of blinds at Val Hever Blinds with a wide range of colours, fabrics and styles including roman blinds, venetian blinds, roller blinds, pleated blinds and more.
Things to consider before hiring an interior designer
Before hiring any interior designer, there are a couple of things which you can do beforehand which can help save costs.
You should begin by taking a look into some ideas of what is out there and what you want – having a purpose and focus on the project will help you to communicate with the designer your needs which will prevent unnecessary decisions and purchases. Some of the places you can take inspiration include window shopping, browsing in magazines and on social media (Instagram and Pinterest can reap wonders) and take lots of pictures. It may also be helpful to print these out and stick onto mood boards to give you an idea of how you want the space to look.
Another thing to consider is your budget as this can ensure your interior designer stays within budget and they can also determine whether the project is achievable from the outset.
Why choose us?
- We listen to your thoughts and ideas and come up with ways to achieve the look you want, with unique solutions you wouldn’t have thought of.
- Using an interior designer gives you a fresh perspective, however we will always work with your taste and style as it isn’t in anyone’s interest if you do not love your home or business.
- From then, we can source the paint, wallpaper and fabrics to complete your design – saving you time and lefwork.
- By using an interior designer, you have the benefit of their expertise as they know what pitfalls to avoid and therefore prevent costly mistakes. At first glance, it can seem as though investing in an interior designer may be an unnecessary expenditure, but it can save costs in the long run as we can help you avoid pitfalls and suggest options to you whilst staying within your budget.
- We have a wide range of resources and contacts to help you get the materials and appliances that you need to complete your interior design project.
- Most importantly, at Virgo Interiors we love what we do and care about your project and we would love the opportunity to help.
At Virgo Interiors, we have our team of interior designers with specialists in residential and commercial property. Our design experts work with you to ensure arrangements are carried out to your wishes, maintaining an open line of communication throughout the design process so the final result meets your vision exactly.
If you would like to find out more, then give us a call on 01902 892682 and a member of our friendly team will be able to assist you.